Grilled meat/fish/veggie skewers with ‘nade for dipping
Allow your creativity to take over as you build individual kebabs to your liking, while also catering to whoever isn’t eating what at this time. We see you pescatarians, ketoers, and eaters in between!
You may notice there aren’t any ingredients measurements, that’s because this recipe is so varied we want to encourage you to use what you have on hand and add whatever else you wish! Don’t forget to share your creations with us @nadesauce!
Prep time: 1 hour
Cook time: 45 minutes
Note: If a grill is not an option, broil your skewers in a very hot oven. Just preheat to 450°F and right before you add skewers, set to broil on high. Rotate skewers as needed until browned and cooked to desired temp.
INGREDIENTSAdding protein? Our suggestions:
- salmon, cut into 1 oz (1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch) cubes
- beef tenderloin, cut into 1 oz (1 inch x 1 inch x 1 inch) cubes
- chicken thigh, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- zucchini, cut into ½ inch slices
- red onion, quartered, with layers kept in line
- white mushroom, washed
- baby bell peppers, halved
- eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes and lightly salt for 10 minutes before skewering
- cherry tomatoes, washed
- pineapple, cleaned and cut into 1 inch cubes
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- extra virgin olive oil
- lime wedge, for garnish
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Create kebabs by alternating any of the above ingredients (except garnishes) however you like. Get creative and have fun with it!
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder then lightly coat with extra virgin olive oil.
- If possible, grill over a charcoal grill until lightly charred and cooked to desired temp.
- If adding protein: cook salmon to medium, cook beef to medium rare, and cook chicken through.
- Serve skewers on a plate with lime wedge, freshly chopped cilantro, and drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, using ‘nade as the dipping sauce!