Potato leek soup with a ‘nade drizzle
Add this quick and easy soup to your recipe arsenal! This soup is perfect for meal prep and can be frozen for future use. Goes best with a warm crunchy baguette!
Serves: 16 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 2 stalks celery, medium dice
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
3 stalks leek, pale green and white part only, roughly chopped
- 2 russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 qt chicken stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- In a large pot, sauté celery, garlic, and leek in olive oil until soft and lacking in color.
- Add potatoes and chicken stock, bring to a simmer. Cook until potatoes are tender.
- Purée until smooth and season with salt to taste.