Roasted carrots with ‘nade, cilantro, and lime
A perfect, easy side dish to add color and flavor to any meal. Try it with protein and a side of rice, or add it to a grain bowl!
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
1 lb carrots, peeled to uniform thickness and cut in half
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz water
- black pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro, to garnish
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread into an ovenproof baking dish, cover with foil, and poke 3 holes to allow moisture to escape.
- Roast until caramelized and concentrated, but still moist.
- Remove carrots from oven and arrange on a platter.
- Drizzle with ‘nade original, then garnish with chopped cilantro and lime wedges.