over steamed quinoa
Perfect for a night in or to add to your meal-prep repertoire, this protein- packed dish will keep you feeling full long after you’ve licked your plate clean.
Serves:1 Prep time:15 minutes Cook time:10 minutes Difficulty:🍳🍳
(ask your butcher to remove them!)
- 2 tbsp oil, any type
- black pepper
- ½ cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup water
- Combine quinoa and water in a pot and cook, covered, on simmer ‘til tender. Season to taste. Hold warm until ready to eat.
- Preheat sauté pan to mediumhigh heat.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Pour oil into pan and place fish, skin side down, gently pressing flat for about ten seconds. Let cook for 3 minutes or until skin is lightly golden and crispy. Flip and cook for 1 more minute, allowing fish to cook through.
- Spoon cooked quinoa onto the center of your plate and place fish on top.
- Spoon ‘nade over fish and enjoy!